Say something


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, July 25, 2011

Duchess Place




Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Last night,I just attended a wedding ceremony which was held at Duchess Place.The place was  located at Ampang hilir.Quite difficult to find the place as me and my cousin get lost after looking for several minutes to find the place.

The place is more like an english style version with all the roses and candles (my mum love this style).
The food is pleasant and nice though I'm the one who ate non-stop after one plate to another.

Overall occasion was quite good and nothing much I can say because I'm busying taking pictures while most of the guests enjoyed eating their food.Most of the guests really enjoy their food and some of them got a chance to snap some photos with both bride & bridegroom .




No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget