Say something


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, March 5, 2010

Performing dikir barat



Halo....
Last 2 days ago,me and my team were invited to perform for some occasion in Bukit Keluang Beach resort in Besut,Terengganu.
We spend 2 days there(well,actually just one day coz we arrived at the destination around 6 in the morning).
Overall,the place is quite peaceful and nice.There had been a seminar there especially for bus driver and mechanics about how to drive safely on the road and maintenance of the bus itself.
Luckly,I got some time to snap some picture there and also the vid of our dikir barat.
Well,I think that all I want to share on this post.Hope can post some interesting stories later out


AUF WIEDERSEHEN


2 comments:

  1. kemah2...
    weh
    wak mari link blog hok nok tuka layout
    puah doh aku layout hitam
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh hebatnyo dio..po artis doh..hehe

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget