Say something


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back On Track

HotIt's been a while since my last updating the blog...Halo
Been bz with the guest,friends and also relatives that keep on coming in the festive season

:snow10:
Actually I've just recovered from the deadly fever..weird huh
For some reason the fever is actually come for the food that i ate with my friend couple of days ago.This fine restaurant actually serve,I think the expired ingredient
:snow17:
So both my friend n I suffer n both of us have the same symptom
FEVER N DIERIA(mayb wrong spelling...kind of crumbling stomach - cirit-birit)

THank god,Now Im fully recovered from the fever
SO sorry for not updating for so long
Here's some pictures of mine taken back in this raya seasoning


1 comment:

  1. hehee..
    it's diarrhea actually..
    tue la..ado org tue..
    g tubek dating..pastu sakit perut..dh la takut2 nk make ubat..aiyaa..heheee
    RFC boleh di banned doh tuee..haha..

    bubye
    amie

    ReplyDelete

wibiya widget